The secure and easy way to publish your private webcam or network/WiFi IP camera to mobile phones. Simple to use setup wizard ensures quick start without requiring specialist knowledge. The Publisher is designed to complement existing systems, thus enhancing a camera system that you may have already implemented. Unlike browser based systems which usually transmit images in the clear, all image data is compressed and scrambled from the camera to the viewer using a proprietary PKI shared key 128bit cipher and a purpose built protocol. User account can be managed from any PC using our secure SSL website. High security features make Phonewebcam perfect for children's nurseries, home security and businesses. The Publisher continues working as a relay service once user has logged off PC. Features include snapshot, changeable skins, themes, plus customised sound alerts, offline image, text/image overlays and camera controls.
» version 3.6 - posted on 2009-01-05
Performance & security
» version 3.2 - posted on 2007-03-05
Improved WiFi camera handling
EULA - End User License Agreement
OTAMate Technology Ltd end-user software license agreement
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY: By installing, copying and/or using this SOFTWARE PRODUCT you indicate your acceptance of the following software agreement:
This END-USER license AGREEMENT is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and OTAMate Technology Ltd for use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT this license forms a part of. The agreement includes computer software and associated media and printed materials, and may include online (INTERNET) or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this license agreement.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer. You may also store or install a copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a storage device, such as CD-WR, disk media or a network server, (used only to install or run the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your other computers over an internal network); however, you must acquire and dedicate a license for each separate computer on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is installed or run from the storage device. A license for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be shared or used concurrently on different computers. You may not place the software on the Internet.
2. OTHER RESTRICTIONS AND RIGHTS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Recompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Rental. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this SOFTWARE license AGREEMENT provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades and this license AGREEMENT), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this SOFTWARE license. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been upgraded, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, OTAMate Technology Ltd. may terminate this Software License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. UPGRADES. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this SOFTWARE license. It may not be installed on more than one computer.
4. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animation, video, audio, music, text, and applets, incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by OTAMate Technology Ltd. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except that you may (a) make one copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. DUAL-MEDIA SOFTWARE. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium you receive, you may use only one medium that is appropriate for your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer. You may not loan, rent, lease, or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user, except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Should you have any questions concerning this SOFTWARE license AGREEMENT, or if you desire to contact OTAMate Technology Ltd for any reason, please contact us at:-
www.phonewebcam.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NO WARRANTIES. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided on an As is and "As available" basis, with no warranties whatsoever; OTAMate Technology Ltd does not, either expressed, implied or statutory, make any warranties, claims or representations with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for use or a particular purpose. OTAMate Technology Ltd further does not represent or warrant that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will always be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete and error-free or will operate without packet loss, nor does OTAMate Technology Ltd warrant any connection to or transmission from the internet.
NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
In no event shall OTAMate Technology Ltd be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever (Including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if OTAMate Technology Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.